Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1 Month and 1 Day completed

It's been 1 month and 1 day since Matt has left. The kids are adjusting better. They have started talking about him being gone and using the phrase "daddy will be back soon".  Matt has been faithful in calling on Skype everyday! Which helps the kids know that even though he's not here, he hasn't left them. They do tend to cling to me often but that's ok. They are just making sure mommy will be here.

So far I have tossed out over 200lbs of junk. I have had my last yard sale of the season and I got rid of all the baby/toddler clothes that I had. I also have lots of clothes that I'm taking to my neice. We have been detailing the house. Focusing on one room a week, so by the time Matt returns the house should have been detailed cleaned about 40 times (taking several vacations this year to Arkansas).

QUICK NOTE TO SELF: GET INSURANCE LICENSE FOR ARKANSAS!!! I represent prepaid legal and it is considered insurance in Arkansas.

I have been redoing the house and trying to make it look like a new home before Matt returns.  I have moved Malachi in to Matthias' room. But due to the cold I have had to move all the kids in my room. We are waiting until the 14th to get the furnance cleaned so that it will be ready for use.

I have the best church here in Colorado Springs. On some Friday's I have 2 of the youth girls, Keeleigh and Jessica come by. This past Saturday Sister Vickie came over to help me with my yard sale.  Last weekend, Bro Joe-Joe, Elder Bro Carrol, and Pastor Turpin, all helped fix my brakes. They had to drive back to the Springs for the part, after I had drove to the mountains to get them fixed.  It was a late night, however, it was great to spend time talking to Sister Stephanie and Elder Sister Carrol.

Well, malachi is crying so I have to get him in bed. I can't wait to post pics of my projects I've completed.