Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm not perfect but I'm positive

I'm not a perfect mom. I'm not a perfect wife. But what makes me better than average is the fact that I continuously try to do better. I try to be more loving, more knowledgeable, a better cook, a more educated person. I expand my thoughts and knowledge through books, blogs, articles, and experiences.

THEREFORE:

If I don't post everyday as intended.... THAT'S OK! Because I'm a busy mom and it's ok to "fail" to reach a goal. The key to winning is to NOT give up. If I quit all together and decided that it's not worth the hassel, then I have failed myself and those who "follow" the blog. If I sit down and type for 15 minutes like I am doing NOW then I can continue on. The journey of life isn't fun unless there are mountains to climb and valleys to tread. Thorns may cut but the beauty of beholding the rose is worth it.

In all things: 1) KEEP GOD FIRST, 2) KEEP FAMILY SECOND, 3) LOVE OTHERS AND GOD WITH ALL YOU HAVE. Keep your priorities in the order God has set and you will succeed in life. When you step off the correct path, all you have to do is turn and get back on the right one. It's always YOUR CHOICE. Choose to do right, choose to keep going, choose to keep positive.