Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 3: Monday.... It's a MONDAY

I didn't type anything for Monday on Monday because it was TOOO emotionally frustrating to even think of waiting something. Matthias was hyper and loud and disobedient all day. It got worse as the day progressed and even more erractic when Halle sprayed some of Matt's cologne (which he never uses). At one point he disobeyed me and Malachi ended up with a pop-knot on his forehead. He is ok, I watched him and checked him over carefully. Being a mother of 2 boys and a rough little girl, I know the symptoms and warning signs of a concussion. Other than a constant battle with Matthias the day was ok.

We went to an appt to get a referral for allergy testing for Matthias. Seeing that he asks erratic when Lysol, cologne, air freshner, etc is sprayed I think it's best to have him tested for chemical allergies. The doctor also suggested that food allergies be tested, considering his ADHD behavior and his past allergy history. There is a direct link between food, chemicals, and allergies to ADHD behaviors and other erratic behaviors.

I was able to text with Matt. While waiting at the doctor's office. I got a random text and it was Matt. I felt like a girl with a crush. LOL. That man still has me head over heels for him!

I found a cute storage trunk for $10 on craigslist. So I will be looking at buying that to put some of the kid's toys in. I'm also trying to sell my roll top desk and the changing table. Hopefully I can get those out of the way! YAY!  I'm doing a lot of getting rid of stuff while Matt is gone! Every day I try to toss out 2 broken/unusable items or toy and I try to gather 1 "grocery" bag of paper trash. I hope to have the house cleared out and move ready for when Matt gets back. It's going to take a while to do it...but I can. I just have to think positive and keep myself motivated.